Friday, November 25, 2016

Which Remember Me

The way I see it, those country singers are actually highly paid shills promoting the liquor industry, not really persons with anything new to say. Thus we see hundreds, maybe thousands of country songs crowing about beer and whiskey and wine and that sort of thing. Well, it is a free country and you can drink whatever you want. But if I don't like what you're selling, why do I have to sit through 10 million free commercial messages broadcast from your bully pulpit? Actually I don't have to do that when I am not buying that. If I already know that what you're selling tastes bad and produces worse results long term, maybe I can just tune out your message from the get-go. Perhaps someone forgot to tell them that they are not paying our salaries. Well, you had better not forget that.