Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Which Reminds Me

Yes, I cannot say that I am not shocked at the rotten attitude on display by Jeff, Sergio and other persons caught, whether knowingly or not, in the Southern Conehead language trap. I had not previously realized how pathetically stupid those people were, or maybe not. The picture is not clear to me how deliberative and malicious that was or not. But the wall is a few levels beneath me at this point and I can now look down from this lofty vantage point at their idiotic rantings and wonder what were they thinking, but perhaps they could not do that so we have to give them some room to recant their idiotic positions, unless they would rather not. Anyway, as far as I am concerned they are not worthy to be dignified with further comment. It just wasn't that important.