Monday, November 28, 2016

Which Reminds Me

I seem to remember that during high school Libby was a Jehovah's Witnesses, which is a cult that is not really considered to be Christian. So if Libby can't believe even the basics of the Christian faith, I fail to see why I should be required to taste of the devilishly horrible fate that awaits her. Maybe that is why she is so stressed out and puffing smoke. You can't live with one foot in the Bible and the other foot some other place else and expect me to figure out what you meant by that. You are not going to get much sympathy from me. It just doesn't work that way. I can rest assured that Libby will get her comeuppance without any help from me, my help having been disdained from the start, so I really don't need to say something about that. Even so, sometimes my logic malfunctions in awkward situations. When push comes to shove, I really can't give Libby what she is not getting. She has to figure that out for herself.