Friday, November 18, 2016

Which Reminds Me

Yes, I seem to remember that Porto Rican statehood is an issue that has been simmering on the backburner for quite a while now. However, the fate of these Porto Rican whiners is not an issue that concerns me, much less inspires me to write a book about their dreary boring lives in the Caribbean shadows, separated from power and authority granted only to the continentals, never mind about the idiotic yappings of some people in the background. I really couldn't care less about that. It is hard for me to care about the futures of such whiney scam artists when I cannot understand what your titular problem actually is. Don't you have a job and money in the bank and your own life? There is nothing more that you can get from me. I never owed any personal obligation to the obnoxious whiners of Porto Rico so, really, I think that I should leave such matters to persons who know what they are talking about because I really don't.