Thursday, November 3, 2016

Which Reminds Me

Yes, why am I being targeted by these stupid Bay Area people? The Bangers, the Guildwtiches, the Wiccans, etc. etc. And I don't even know who these people are and they come at me with all of these weird stagings, as if that meant something, even though it meant nothing to me, just proves that there would seem to be something very malicious and wicked about their underhanded dealings behind my back that nobody told me about, and I am so glad that I did not have to attend four years of boarding school with those horrible people. That was the other option that was discussed but, really, high school is a misery however that may be, although I suppose that things could always get worse. Don't we all have something better to do than review that point yet again?