Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Which Reminds Me

During the two months that I roomed with Dolly, she showed me some pills that she was taking that she said were prescribed by her doctor due to cyclical irregularities, not the other reasons that one would normally assume. Later, Heather came in our room and saw the pills and gave a very different interpretation of the presence of the medications, and asked why didn't I create a fuss about that? Ummm. Yes, maybe I am too naively gullible to be commenting on such a thing. I had previously believed whatever Dolly said at face value. But then again, perhaps I should not believe whatever Dolly said about that. And also whatever did she mean about the doggie position? But then again, maybe I don't know everything. It was not my job to defend Dolly against herself. If you are your own worst enemy, who can help you? Not me.