Sunday, November 20, 2016

Which Reminds Me

To echo something that I heard someone saying, and with which I can entirely sympathize, sometimes after a day of high school I come home feeling like the Getty kidnapping victim. You know, there is something that I am not getting but I can't quite get what that might be. What, you cut off an ear? You shameless barbarians, is that how you treat your friends? But perhaps you shrill Italian hags are actually the Getty abductors, not really his friends. This picture is not so clear. Well, if Peter can be forgiven for cutting off an ear, then we will not prosecute you on that point. Even so, I was expecting something more from life than just a pile of meaningless filthy dirty skulky dry bones crud. I think that I won't really need that for anything that matters.