Sunday, July 30, 2017

Whch Reminds Me

Yes, I did sort of notice that the Italians were trying to shove Sue Izzo down my throat, or else Chris Christina or someone. The points of comparison are very few so that method will not get you very far. Very soon you will just run into a brick wall with nowhere to go because obviously you are not playing with a full deck, not rowing with both oars in the water, the elevator doesn't quite reach the top floor, a brick short of a full load, the lights on and nobody home, etc. etc. I only remember what Sue Izzo said and nothing more. Yes, I can only speak for myself when I say that I am actually rather bored of the Bill show. Bill is very good if you are looking for a drummer but in other respects there is not much else to say about him. I would really rather find my own life. I am not wild about Bill, nor I would ever go wild for Bill. I don't take my orders from Bill, needless to say. And yet you continue to underestimate our utter lack of indifference in matters of Bill. It was actually pastor's wife who loves Bill, but that was a completely different story. Anyway, the Italian Izzos will just have to deliver their parts when we hit the 'Return to Sender' button and a huge ball of garbage goes back around heading their way.