Monday, July 24, 2017

Which Reminds Me

Yes, I think I did notice that much attention is focused on Tennessee, a boring place of no interest to me. If you bought Tennessee, then all you got was the Butterfield view of things, which is sadly deficient in terms of reality checks, but there is no remedy that I know of for the Butterfield problem. They are just there doing their own thing, rarely ever checking in with us, always against us, always concerned entirely for their own interests and not capable of understanding anything beyond their own little sphere of interests. So that is the Butterfield problem in a nutshell. Enough said about the cousins I mostly forgot about because anyway they don't care about me either. With them around, it's almost like I don't exist so whatever. I really need to find my own life without having to check in with the Butterfields every five seconds.