Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Which Reminds Me

It was actually Sue Izzo who explained to me something about Bill's original rock band and the deeper meaning of the title of that. Apparently she really knows the rock star terminology. The thought never would have crossed my mind. I might have never noticed that if Sue Izzo had not said something. And even so, what? It wasn't my place to do something about that when everyone is promoting Bill to the skies. And then later the Italians made such a huge issue about the rock band title, so that now, not wanting to say anything further about that, it is hard for me to remember who Bill was. Bill who? I will refer all questions about Bill to them, in particular Sue Izzo and also to his jilted ex-girlfriend, Chris Christina, who perhaps can speak more specifically about the intimacies of Bill. I never had any "special" relationship with Bill so I really wouldn't know anything about that one way or another.