Monday, July 17, 2017

Which Reminds Me

In El Salvador, Susie and Sammy like to boast of their friendship with the Jewish family next door to their house. The Stewarts at one time lived in the mission house next to the Bible Institute, but on the other side of their house was a house wherein lived a Jewish family who had an only daughter. They owned a factory wherein was manufactured, I can't remember what, maybe they said the Popeye chocolate bars. (Although the ice cream bar factory also would have been an interesting tour.) The twins were given a tour of the chocolate factory. I remember seeing that house next door to them but I never lived in that house that I should have occasion to go there. It was the Stewarts who first befriended them. If there are some other missing pieces to that story I really wouldn't know. That is all I know about that. Someone was telling me some other things about that Jewish family but I cannot comment further on such nebulous clues.