Thursday, July 13, 2017

Whch Remnds Me

Anyway, I do not consider myself to be under any obligation to play ball with the mentally retarded Gladstone riff-raff. No one ever said that they could not get married to whoever they want, or be a Bible study leader or whatever they want, so there is no reason for me to exhaust myself debating such an imaginary point that no one ever said about them in the first place that I know of. My sister put herself under an obligation to ferry them around in her car but that was her mistake, not mine. I really would prefer to completely ignore these incredibly boring yet insidiously damaging maneuvers because there is nothing that I can say right about that. Why do I have to feel sorry for such mean and nasty people? I just don't care. Go away and stop harassing me.