Friday, November 23, 2018

Which Reminds Me

Yes, I think that I actually do remember reading something about how the body and head of Sir Thomas More are buried at separate locations. Perhaps that could mean that a reuniting of the body with the head of More at a single location for reinterment would do nothing to resurrect the original spirit of what he was thinking about at the time. But of course I would only be guessing if I said anything about that. If ain't broke, don't fix it, as the saying goes. But even it is broke, can it be fixed? The facts of history are what they are. I think that there is some virtue in my knowing my place and when to take my bows and leave the stage because I really have nothing further to contribute to this matter that would be helpful in any way. In the meantime, all of this commotion interferes with my Social Security parachute at the most critical time when I need that more than I need to listen to you screaming in my face about nothing much.