Wednesday, November 7, 2018

Which Reminds Me

Yes, assuredly you could not seriously be expecting me to socialize with that Heather Cattywampus. What reasonable dialogue could I possibly have with that hateful vicious nasty horrible witch? Was I supposed to thank you for trying to make my worst nightmares come true by throwing me together with that? Well, admittedly, I never really talked to her, so part of my very strong dislike of Heather may be emanating from the third-party maneuverings of Joan and Kathy, and also the ridiculous effort to connect me to that, as if I should believe anything that those Italians witches said about anything, so therefore it is easier for me to just throw them away into a huge Italian ball of garbage, because anyway in the long run none of that matters. I will just be gone soon and I don't care.