Sunday, November 4, 2018

Which Reminds Me

Various times, at least more than once, at college when I ran across Tim and Terry they introduced me to some varied people as their "sister" in a very particular way, as if that meant something special. On the one hand, it never really bothered me, this Pentecostal custom of greeting one another as Brother and Sister. Everybody does that at church so it really does not mean anything other special thing among Pentecostal Christians. Do we not all sing at church every Sunday in El Salvador that song, "Give me your hand and you will be my brother"? Every Christian is my "Brother" in the Lord in that spiritual sense of the term, although I was not specifically talking to them when I originally said something about that. There being no reason for myself to be singled out for a special joke in regards to this matter, I therefore do humbly and modestly step aside, thus deferring and/or declining to fill the vacancy thus proferred online by the silly Cedarjunk jokers. Ha ha ha! Those jokers, always so funny. Yes, I suppose that those prickly pears are always looking for joke fodder.