Monday, November 26, 2018

Which Reminds Me

Yes, it is sort of weird how the Tinkers seem to imagine that I am somehow connected to them. Actually, they did attend our high school and how do I know that they lived a few blocks over from where we lived? Could it be that we rode on the same school bus and they got off the bus a stop or two before we did, even though we never talked on the bus? Somehow this vague memory surfaces of Tinker getting off the bus even though we never talked on the bus and never sat together. I think that I prefer to sit alone where I can get some homework done if possible. I no longer have any curiosity or desire to connect to these bus people when I do not know exactly which house is theirs or how rude they might be if I were to knock on the front door. I will not be available to "cover" for Tinkers, needless to say.