Friday, November 23, 2018

Which Reminds Me

No, these words are not appropriate or effective for dumping worthless Barry in the garbage can where he belongs, needless tosay. We will not need Barry for anything so we will need to think of another way of clearing the deck. I feel guilty about not being grateful for all of these introductions to all of these other Barrys, and yet they do nothing but clutter my life with nonsense that is not helpful to me. It is probably safe to guess that my parents voted for Barry Goldwater, given the bumper stickers that I remember seeing maybe on the family car. Even so, he died twenty years ago so there is really nothing more that can be said about that. You are not Barry. Yes, 1964 was probably not such a great year for the Grand Ole Party, was it? But the next time, who can say what might happen the next time around.