Monday, February 21, 2022

Which Reminds Me

Yes, I have heard tell of a Russian invasion of our college, but I really do not quite see that, only a handful of individuals who coincidentally might be KGB agents from Alaska, but there has been no in-depth research done on why their efforts seem to be coordinated with the 7th Day Adventist invaders, which I can only suspect because why do I care what those people are saying? My salvation is not based on archaeological excavations, although I do find that very interesting, the Youtube videos, but I do not work for them directly so there is nothing that I need to be discussing with them anyway. Also there was an invasion of some Midwest people who hate California and want to reform it, so mostly everybody in California is gone now, whether died or else moved away from there, because anyway life goes on everywhere, California is overrun with lowlife street people so there is no reason to go back there now.