Friday, February 11, 2022

Which Reminds Me

Yes, interesting how a convergence of magazine literature can give the wrong impression. Some person, I am not quite sure who exactly, is trying to make some points about their aspiration of being recognized by the aristocracy of Europe. However, they have yet to explain why I should care about that. I have enough problems already, not the least of which being my blood type, so obviously the last thing I would need would be some horrible aristocrat screeching in my ear. Better for me to bow out gracefully and step aside while I still can do that. Oh, were you in need of a Mexican burrito? You could always try going to Taco Bell. Maybe they would have something on this point, because I really do not have enough specific wording to say much about that. It is more a feeling of having been thrown to some bourgeoisie bucket unbeknownst to myself.