Monday, May 2, 2022

Which Reminds Me

Yes, I do not understand all of this chatter about your private "Remain in Mexico" program. On our way driving back through Mexico, after our first furlough, we dropped off our nasty Mexican maid and are not anxious to more from her on the backend of that, needless to say, but I don't want to be forced to be rude to these poor Mexican people, so don't be asking so many impertinent, irrelevant questions. 

Which brings up the interesting point discovered while reading great-grandmother's diaries of a secret meeting held in California with the nasty Mexican maid, my great-grandmother, and my aunt and Vanessa. What is this secret agreement that they made between themselves? Perhaps you should be shipping the Warren family home to Mexico, because anyway, whatever they were talking about, that had nothing to do with me.