Saturday, May 28, 2022

Which Reminds Me

Yes, I vaguely remember that after two years working in the Deerfield office, I was transferred to the Fort Lauderdale office. I was to take the place of the guy formerly in Fort Lauderdale and he was taking my place, so we switched offices. In Fort Lauderdale the first thing to do was to go through a huge stack of papers and unopened mail. Amongst the stack of papers I ran across a strange photo of a man holding, ... what was that, a very long garden hose? .... attached to ....  so that was weird, the ad possibly a joke of lower quality taste that certain types of people would find amusing but ..... what to do with that ..... should I forward that to him at the Deerfield office? .... but that would be weird, he might rightly complain about why is this strange woman sending him this weird picture .... that could start things off on a weird path out of my control, not professional ..... how would those people react to that? .... I would prefer to keep my business relationships on the professional level.... yes, better to just put it in the garbage can, good luck trying to find that in the county landfill by now .... unless you had planted that in the first place, in which case that means that you are still sitting there waiting for me to react to that as if some knee-jerk automaton, but I have already moved on long ago from that point in history and I am not wanting to revisit these obscure points of ancient history, whatever that meant.