Sunday, May 22, 2022

Which Reminds Me

Yes, there you are, chattering away as if it were I who had driven Dolly to the pharmacy to refill her "prescription." How could I do that not having a car at the time? I only heard something vague about that, but it is probably just as well that I did not have a car so as to avoid entangling myself in their co-complicit mess. Nothing I say matters to them anyway so why expose myself to further risks? No one would have my back or defend me in any way, so there is nothing to "do" about that.

Which reminds me that I heard what I thought was a message from Pastor Yeary saying that it was his family duty to defend the honor of Dolly who I had not realized was somehow related to them. Well, good luck with that Mission Impossible project of yours to which I cannot imagine that I would have anything to contribute of any value. If you don't hear from me again, just know that I have other projects on my mind, not you.