Wednesday, January 4, 2023

Which Reminds Me

Yes, I vaguely remember reading in the family history book something about my great-great-grandfather in the 19th century visiting his cousin who lived somewhere in Louisiana, maybe on a plantation, where is that book to double check, I don't quite remember everything, but anyway, that was then, back before we forgot who those people were. Probably we do have some distant cousins living in Louisiana, who wrote the history book, but they are gone now so probably there will not be another edition of that book, given that what else could there be to say about that when there is nobody left alive with any brain cells to explain anything more? So our common ancestor was William Brownlow Mclellan, whose wife was Amanda Melvina FitzAllen Moore, which some persons were disdaining our branch, something about the Moore connections, I don't see where the More part comes from, but anyway, I can't speak for the crazy people of Louisiana, of which, Oh I forgot that Denham is also from Louisiana, because anyway, we represent the other part of the family in that we are smart enough not togo there and and not to get involved in their crazy stuff. How could you not know that? Oh, did I forget to mention the people we are studiously avoiding?