Sunday, February 12, 2023

Which Reminds Me

Yes, amazing the things one learns looking around on Facebook, such as there is a completely different group claiming to represent the "San Salvador Christian Academy," even though I remember almost none of those people. Their teacher was named Hazel, a person of whose existence I was not aware. Ok, and if I did not know this person existed, how could I possibly see any connections there. The school, if it even exists by now, had split off from its earlier association with the AG after we had already left, and I think it later became something other than the missionary kid school that it had originally been, although I see they still had some of the CAMers, such as Charlie Hobson. But anyway, I left after 8th grade, so what it was when I was there, was a completely different thing than it would have been under Hazel. I had great teachers in my time so I am not complaining about anything in regards to that. I really do not care about Hazel's batch, I just have no idea what happened later.