Friday, February 3, 2023

Which Reminds Me

Yes, I vaguely remember that as the study group was ending, Mr. O'Farrell made a joke about Matty, that made her very angry. And I had laughed before she made her cutting remarks, indicating her fury, so I was sorry later that I had laughed mindlessly, because it really was not funny, if Mr. O'Farrell would really think about what he is saying, but anyway, Mr. O'Farrell is from another planet of which I have no further knowledge beyond that, so I really cannot say more about that. 

And later Matty was trying to throw me to Mr. O'Farrell's camp, even though I do not even remember this guy, Michael who? who was that? there was only that one study group, as if I should have known something more about that, and taken her side on all points, even though I really do not know much about these people. Matty's locker is next to mine so I know firsthand how rude she can be. And it was only later that happened that it was pointed out to me that there is more to that story than I had realized earlier, so, Ok, obviously in future I am not going to waste my time comparing notes with this O'Farrell idiot. So whatever.