Tuesday, February 14, 2023

Which Reminds Me

Yes, I would think that they have only themselves  to blame for taking that Bitter Baca pill. 

Coincidentally, it was during my time at SCC, during a devotional meeting in the girls' dorm, that someone, I am thinking maybe it was Kim Coffaro, although I am not sure, was giving a lengthy sermon on that verse in Psalm 84:6: "Passing through the valley of Baca they make it a spring; The early rain also covers it with blessings." 

And don't other girls often contribute their comments on their own insights at these informal meetings? So I mentioned that it was a funny coincidence that only the day before the Lord had impressed something about that verse and/or Psalm on my mind. Did I say anything more about that? 

And Kim seemed so insulted to be interrupted, and her withering scorn causes my mind to go blank on this point, so I forget if I said anything more about that. 

But either way, nobody was talking about you. 

And my Bible also tells me not to cast my pearls before swine, lest they be trampled underfoot. So, yes, I should probably just keep my private impressions private. Needless to say.