Wednesday, April 12, 2023

Which Reminds Me

Yes, I vaguely remember when I visited California and there attended some family event, maybe a funeral, that there I once had a conversation with my Dad's Uncle Ariel, who talked up growing up in Hawaii, and there his father was at some time working at a church there, but also moonlighting as a security guard for some rich man and having to carry a gun. Ok, fine. So of course, the police carry guns. I am not sure what that would have to do with oil drilling projects in California. I really do not know much about that. You could always ask his son Danny for more information about that. You might have more luck getting something out of him than I would, because his game is to mock me and leave me on the outside trying to get in whether I care or not, whether I have any thoughts or not matters not to him. I do not see any reason to waste my time trying to get something else about that when nobody is gong to talk to me. Stop wasting my time with that.