Sunday, April 30, 2023

Which Reminds Me

Yes, I do vaguely remember that my sister might have been six years old when she was shot by a BB-gun. She had a little red mark on her abdomen. The name of the boy who shot her with his BB-gun was, I think maybe he was Paul Cunningham, and it was while they were playing in the backyard of their house in Guadalajara, Mexico. I seem to remember that the Cunninghams did not live all that far away from where we lived that year, while my parents were attending language school there. The Cunninghams were missionaries to Mexico so they stayed there for a very long time, while we only lived there for one year. so I do not remember much about them now. It has been too long a time for me to remember the people that I met when I was eight years old and then our paths diverged and we never saw them again after that, although I forget, was it we who later sent them a chain letter or the other way around? Chain letters are easy to forget about.