Wednesday, April 26, 2023

Which Reminds Me

Yes, I noticed something interesting about Alcott's novel featuring the character Christie, although I am not sure whether it has any similarities to the novel "Christy," written by Catherine Marshall, which I do remember reading during high school. And also, I cannot say one thing or another about the school teaching career of Catherine Marshall's mother, upon which the "Christy" book was said to be based. 

That said, I cannot imagine there would be anything that I would need to discuss with the cranky People of West Virginia. I never lived there. Besides which: They have their Catherine Marshall. They have their Rockefeller. They have their Max. 

So why are they bothering me? I think that I have no need of the approvals of the West Virginia riff-raff.

Why can't you just tell the worthless idiots of West Virginia to shut up?