Sunday, April 16, 2023

Which Reminds Me

Yes, I vaguely remember that whenever the roll was called in high school class, my answer would be "Here!" (Not hear, only here.) Others might say "Present," but that sounds so persnickety formal to me. I prefer to say simply "Here!" The teacher says that we are to be in our places with bright shiny faces, so that is how "Here" makes more sense to me than "Present."

And when do we get to the part of this game where I get to go and smash Lydia's face, wipe that smirky stupid attitude of hers off of planet earth? No, I do not get to do that. I am a Christian, (apparently in contrast to them), so I have to turn the other cheek and walk the extra mile, been there done that, so enough of their junk. I saw with my own eyes how Vineyard people are a low-level of scummy riff-raff, but I should refrain from generalizations. Who am I to say something more about that? I am only here on his planet for a short time, and then I will be gone and I do not even remember what their names were.

I do not recall myself ever being married to some despicable French-fried idiot James/John, so cannot imagine why those riff-raff would still be lurking about in some dark corners. They are not my problem.