Sunday, April 2, 2023

Which Reminds Me

Yes, I forget at exactly what point in time it was that I said to Cori, maybe not soon enough, that I am not going to be doing things with her and her friends ever again in this lifetime, that if I am to be known by the company I keep, and if I am to clean up my act and live a more Christian style of life pleasing to the Lord, I must needs dump this vulgar foul-mouthed Cori and her decadent scummy lowlife friends in a Jenkins garbage dumpster. Well, I did not say it that way, but certainly they have no excuse and no reason to be dragging me back to their worthless dumpster fire. I had thought myself rid of those riff-raff. So why am I still hearing traces of them? I was not able to be an effective witness, unfortunately, so I must cut bait and leave them to their fate. Long ago I washed my hands of your worthless Cori trash.