Monday, May 1, 2023

Which Reminds Me

Yes, that was an egregious error of mine, pretending to be an official rater and/or reviewer of movies when I really was not, and have no idea or training as to what opinion to actually have about these community drama productions of whatever quality is hard to say. The play probably was not nearly that bad as I might have made it seem. I forget. How could I be so mean to those people? How stupid can I be? I liked drama week in high school, but I do not want you to get in the habit of assigning me to write theater reviews. Besides which, there is the matter of how a stitch in time saves nine, so getting myself fired might be one convenient way of extricating myself from this miserably impossible and unhappy situation, although not really the best way to leave. But aren't there laws somewhere protecting me from use of this type of information later to prevent my future employment?