Sunday, May 28, 2023

Which Reminds Me

Yes, I vaguely remember reading about the Pentecostal experiences of my aunt and uncle as recorded in writing in the diaries of great-grandmother. So apparently only their experiences count for anything in the book of great-grandmother, even though they later went out and married completely pagan heathen spouses whose presence tends to nullify what might otherwise have been the Christian story of the family.

Yes, wasn't that nice of great-grandmother to send me a birthday card every year while she was living. She sent a birthday card to each and every one of her descendants on their birthdays, so that was nice. She having started with seven children of her own, it is hard to say how many birthday cards that would have been by the time she was 100 years old, which is how long she lived.

I forget who thought that I should take up the mantle of great-grandmother and do the same, but that might have been a joke, coming from some pagan source, given that I have no children, and wouldn't that just ruin my life, Ha ha ha!, wouldn't that just break my bank to have to keep track of and/or pretend to care about all those multiplying brats. Wouldn't I just be running around like a chicken with its head cut off? Ha ha ha! And besides, I really don't care that much. That would not be a job that I would want.