Wednesday, September 5, 2012

My Pre-Planned Demise

It is fairly obvious to everyone that my demise was preplanned. All of the authorities conspired together against me from an early age, especially after three, so obviously I never had a chance. It is not like anything I ever did right would matter and it is not anything I ever did wrong would ever be forgiven. Thus, nothing I do or say matters. That is the way it looks to me. I am not exactly deaf. I am not nearly as dumb as they seem to imagine. Thus, when I read the Bible and it tells me that if my brother has something against me, to leave my gift at the altar and go make peace and then come back and give the gift, I see that this verse really does not apply to me. For one thing, I don't have a brother, only one sister. Also, it would be impossible for me to make peace with them. Obviously no one is going to give me a break and write me out of the farcical drama staged by the Baptist Freemasons from Hell club, headed by the devil himself actually, so if everything depended on them I would never be able to attain the requisite peaceful condition and return to the altar to deliver my gift, whatever that means. It is just a Bible verse that may or may not apply to a particular set of circumstances. I strongly feel that this verse does not apply to my case. I vaguely remember discussing this verse with someone at some time in the past. However, I believe that the Baptist Freemasons from Hell are not my brothers in this biblical sense and I intuitively sense that their intentions toward me are entirely of a malicious and malevolent nature. I believe that a different Bible verse applies in this circumstance, which is the admonition not to cast my pearls before swine where my gift would only be trampled underfoot. Thus, it makes perfect sense for me to practice the avoidance of any Baptist Freemasons from Hell whenever and wherever they may be detected, even if they are high school classmates. They just would not understand. I could try to explain but....