Monday, September 24, 2012

Serendipitous Discoveries

How fortunate for me that I was browsing through eBay this weekend and happened to notice Charlotte's picture there. Things could have gone on forever, myself constantly badgered by them regarding some mysterious reference to Charlotte, and then something clicked and suddenly I knew that this was another key, another piece of evidence proving that I am not the source of these ridiculous things but rather I am more like one of the victims of some very sick minds. It is not like I ever had any personal conversation of this type with those sick people so I really can only deconstruct the tangled web by some very hard work, just as I helped untangle some sort of net in the backyard of my grandparents' backyard in Modesto. Some strange man whose name I don't recall remarked that I seemed very patient in doing that but anyone could do it if they would just try. It's just that they don't want to even if they know full well. They don't care. They are just stonewalling it because they are utterly obnoxious gutter-brained people, as I was saying before being rudely interrupted.