Saturday, September 29, 2012

Script Problems

I have a lot of problems with this stupid script, one of the primary ones being that although it becomes fairly obvious that originally back in the beginning someone called someone a "bitch," that person was not me. Yes my dog had puppies but anyway that is not a word that I would have thought of applying to anyone that I know regardless of the irritating sound of fingernails on a chalkboard. It is just not a word that Christians like me would think of using ordinarily even if I do not like you personally and I really think your overbearing attitude is a serious problem. I would just not dare to verbalize that or even think of doing so under normal circumstances. I have to clarify this change of working because apparently the script writer did not know that and so all this "bitch" scripting was built into the overwrought and worthless fictional narrative that must needs be dismantled and returned to sender postage paid. I really don't think it is fair that I should have to pay postage on your stupid script that I didn't write but life is not fair obviously. Still, there ought to be justice somehow in my opinion.