Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Which Reminds Me...

Yes, I may have also read the other novel by Marcia Davenport, "The Valley of Decision," which has to do with a steel tycoon's family in Pittsburgh and the adventures of the Irish maid. I don't remember the details of these books. I do not want to remember or bring to mind such forgettable books as those, books best forgotten. They say something about the turbid values of mid-20th century American rich people but they say more about what not to do and the mixed-up values of gold-digging uppity-ups than anything else. These things never happen to regular folks like me.

Which reminds me that I was doing some cyber-spying on former high school classmate from hell Wicked Witch Heather Catto and I noticed that her husband had posted some information on the web about Czechoslovakia. Ok, so? Am I to assume that Heather has also read these books and that they have some "special" meaning for her? I really would not know anything about that, obviously. I have no social acquaintance with those pagan trash Episcopalians, obviously. Why would I want to be part of the lukewarm and meaningless "Union" church?

What Central Planning Committee of Christianity is going to decide about cutting off the wicked dogs of U.S. Episcopalianism? Who can say whether Episcopalians are really Christians by a definition that we can all agree upon? In a nightmare I heard this discussion going on but it is really not my place to say what will happen to them in the days to come. God is gracious and merciful and slow to anger. Perhaps there is still time, and life and hope, for the Episcopalians of the U.S. also to repent of their wicked ways and to be counted among the redeemed of the Lord, among those who have placed their faith in the sacrifice of Jesus on the cross for the forgiveness of sin. Thus we see that U.S. Establishment talking heads who live in glass houses and Harvard liberal-Baptist professors who write mixed-metaphor book titles, "Fire From Heaven," should not be throwing stones at Pentecostals lest they themselves be devoured also in the onslaught they are calling down upon themselves. I am just saying...

Maranatha! (1 Corinthians 16:22)