Wednesday, September 5, 2012

The Divorce

Yes, it is rather awkward to have my uncle and his divorce problems clouding the family picture. He dumped Linda, the mother of his two daughters, and married Kay and now spends most of his time hanging out with her daughters. Browsing around in Ancestry.com, we learn that Linda's sister married a Hawkins man. Interestingly, I recall that a college classmate at SCC, Charlotte Rosser, also married to a Hawkins man. Hmmm.... I wonder if the in-laws of Linda are related to the in-laws of Charlotte? Yes, well, it would be too awkward to ask, obviously. We don't even socialize with Linda, who was always rather sour toward us and mean to my grandparents, so obviously there would be no reason for us to socialize with Linda's probably likewise soured Jenewein connections, even if they also may be conservative churchgoers of the Assemblies of God denomination, as are we, and even if my uncle obviously would socialize with all those other people he has participated in souring, probably. I don't really know this but if every other jabberwocky can make mincemeat out of the public records, why should not I not do the same?