Saturday, September 15, 2012

What Is Truth?

Much as I would like to explain the outcome of the oil & development fiasco of 1950, I really don't understand why these people imagine that we are their slave properties. Why do they imagine that I owe them something? That I would need to deliver some property or service to them in exchange for something that they never gave me in the first place anyway. Is this not America in the 21st century? Is not the lost money written off and the land likely paved over for housing or some other use? Who cares anymore anyway? It all means nothing to me, just one big nonprofit headache. Uncle Ariel's sons might imagine themselves the heirs of some nebulous oil and gas empire, but we all know that the David A. Barth who is Uncle Ariel's son is not the founder of the oil and gas empire, who was Uncle Ariel's father. That is a whole different story. No reason to explain further.