Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Which Reminds Me

I never had any boyfriend in the first place so it is rather baffling to think that some man out there thinks he ever had any hold on me. But anyway, there is no rule of "Positive Affirmation" barring me from telling that guy, possibly Mark or David although I'm not sure who, where to get off. On the one hand, it seems like such a hassle for me to scream and yell at him to get him to go away, so beneath my dignity to act up like a shrew, when he was never my boyfriend in the first place anyway, but some people are so pathetically stupid that they never seem to get a clue no matter what I say, and are actively fomenting lies to thwart my ideas of any kind. In fact, whatever I say will be contradicted somehow just because I said it. If I say the world is round, they will argue it flat just because. Jesus is my covering so whatever. I can just ignore those pesky crows, and yet if I remain silent they are not discouraged of their sniping and irritatingly contradictory ways. They will only listen to power and I have no position with which to make them mind me. I am not their mother.

No, you see, in the coming universalist Catholic future, the shrill Italian hag will be set up as the universal mother of Christianity. Thus we see the promotion of these obnoxiously shrill Italian hags to high positions of professionalism, as if I could never do that. As if there were something "better" to being a shrill Italian hag as opposed to Anglo or Celtic or whatever I am. As if only shrill Italian hags were worthy of motherhood. Ha ha ha! I have yet to offer obeisance to the shrill Italian hags. I tend to think that way too much money and power has been vested in the hands of shrill Italian hag Heather.

Now they are trying to erase my sayings as if Greek had anything to do with me. I never had any rich Greek sugar daddy to finance my cruise through the Grecian islands, obviously.

We do hope that shrill hag Caroline enjoys her one way ticket to Japan because we never enjoyed hearing from her anyway and we are not expectantly awaiting her return, as if. Am I the only person who remembers absolutely nothing about Kelly Misaka other than she was a cheerleader and also Japanese? So for me to nuke her butt would be just too much hassle as I never went there to cheerleader hell and don't know anything about it. So I will just ignore those pesky crows.