Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Which Reminds Me

It was in the student union at Evangel that we saw those guys sitting around the table playing "Risk." Becky Nolin suggested standing around behind them to watch them playing but I did not like that idea. I said that I would only stay to play but sometimes I don't exactly say what I really mean. What I meant is that I would be embarrassed to stand around gawking like an idiot watching those guys who I really don't know. For me it would not be a good idea to stand around, thus possibly introducing wrong impressions in those guys' minds. Kent Stone (MK-Uruguay) was one of them and I already know he is not a very nice person. Kent is very rude and abruptly dismissive and deeply weird. At the time Becky liked Kent I think but I personally a bit wary of Kent and his gang of weirdos.