Monday, March 3, 2014

Which Reminds Me

I really don't need to explain that a foul demon spirit inhabits the body of Kathy. There is no other way to explain myself sitting there in study hall minding my own business working on my homework, overhearing over there Kathy throwing curses and epithets in my direction, as if I, a U.S. citizen, were the enemy and herself anything but a nasty wicked witch. I really don't understand what her problem is. But then again I sort of deduce the truth of Kathy's weird Italian complex from the strange curses and imprecations that flow from her demonized and pathetically stupid Italian mouth, as if I were a subhuman race of sex slave from the Naples region. As if by her many curses and slanderous lies she could make me into a nun and herself the mother of humanity. How ridiculous. How absurd. Obviously the U.S. government is not keeping very good tabs on their mentally deranged CIA personnel. Else why would I have to sit there in high school enduring this horrible avalanche of Roman Catholic curses and epithets? Obviously they will need to eat their own words eventually because obviously they were not my problem.