Thursday, March 27, 2014

Which Reminds Me

Someone was saying that "they" will be "killing" the Oxford England thing that started with C.S. Lewis. They think that anyone who has read C.S. Lewis books ends up gay, so if you read a book by C.S. Lewis or think of attending Oxford University, which actually would be a huge privilege I would think, "they" will kill you because you are probably gay. I think that there is something wrong with that logic, extending it way too far, but I really wouldn't know that much about it. Just because I did read some C.S. Lewis, which are very good in their own way, not that they are the whole tamale, not that I would know anything about whatever his personal problems were, that does not mean make me in any way "gay," worthy of being finished off by their "machine." In my opinion. There is something wrong with that thing but I really don't know very much about it or how to explain it.