Thursday, March 27, 2014

Which Reminds Me

Why is that creepy fat man bellowing at us? He is not the governor of my life, not even close, so obviously there must be some mistake. It is very disturbing to us that all that these creepy rich people are pretending to know something about us, as if we would want to hear from Cecil's unidentified retainers. No, not really. And who would get Audrey's share? I have no clue. I really don't care. I already know that I only get my mother's tiny percentage so there is nothing of interest that those creepy rich people would have to say to me in addition to that, no reason for these continual nagging reminders about spending, no reason for them to be occupying my time with all of their nonsense. They are not my mother, obviously. So maybe you sold your souls to the Mata Hari Dutch but that is not my problem. I will probably outlive the creepy fat man anyway so your decision probably won't matter to me in the long run.