Monday, March 24, 2014

Which Reminds Me

Someone was telling me that I have no voice, that I need an Italian to represent me and they have chosen as my representative voice that whiner Jennie Cerrullo. Jennie once spent two years in Hong Kong as the principal of a school there. Jennie once sang on Christian television, although I never saw that so I really would not be able to comment on her actual performance. Jennie has her Ph.D. in sex. Jennie works with children in Africa. Blah blah blah.

But I have no need of a shrill Italian hag to represent me, whether Jennie or any other. I have a voice of my own. I would not want to be held liable for the idiotic mutterings of Jennie Cerrullo. Everybody knows about Jennie but nobody wants to get caught in the crossfire so nobody is going to say anything about her one way or another. Neither do I want to get caught in the crossfire but all this hacking is designed to engineer a confrontation between myself and the pathetically clueless Italian hags who are constantly spreading wrong information about us. And we don't even know who they are or how they got our names on their list.