Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Which Reminds Me

All of this chatter about Jennie makes me suspect that someone is trying to link me to that shrill Italian hag Jennie Cerullo, a college cheerleader remembered mainly as one who was very much into the "preppy" thing, a fashion craze that was very big in the 1970s. Jennie was a very irritable person who apparently made herself a lot of enemies during her college years. I might have talked to Jennie a couple of times during college but was never in her cheerleader circle. Somehow I was one time in her room with a bunch of girls listening to her talk about her dating rules but I don't recall myself offering any comment. I can see how perhaps a shrill ignorant hag such as Sherri Turnbull would be blindly taking shots at me in this way to divert attention from her drunken exploits on campus leading to expulsion. Or someone like that. Anyway, I was never interested in the "preppy" thing. Preppy always seemed boring to me. Besides, I could never afford the clothes that prep school girls really wear so why pretend to be a cheap imitation Jennie? I never liked Jennie that much which makes it doubly irritating to be duplicitously linked to her in this way, as if I would even have any clue what her problem was. I never liked the cheerleader bunch that much but I really would not know anything about that.