Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Which Reminds Me

Yes, the offer of legal aid from Virginia seemed sincere on surface. Hmmm. But that would require seeking asylum at that Mintle Institution supervised so zealously by the Lunatics. And aren't they some of the ones who got this whole mess started in the first place? And all because of some presumed need to defend their defenseless Carole Hultgren from the consequences of her own bad behavior, as if sealing my mouth permanently shut would somehow fix something. I wonder why they got so worked up into such a screaming hissy fit just because gossip about Carole was in circulation all over the place and maybe I heard about that from my mother? All of that screaming rage over Carole's house party, the one where her mother came to get her and found everyone in the house having forgotten the dressing. And if Carole really did get saved at MK retreat that year and renounced her sinful past and sought forgiveness, why all this extreme hatred of me, why this compelling need to murder me, as if I were the source of all her misery, as if sneering down her nose at me would make her feel better somehow? I don't even know her really. She was an MK in Brazil. Whatever. I actually don't think about Carole that much so the demonic fury of Brazil was shocking. What demon spirit would motivate such a bitter rage from a so-called Christian missionary family against myself so indifferent, as if they could by their own violence shut her own mother's mouth and all of its ramifications? Clearly all of that strenuous fury to sanction Carole's marriage to Nathan at my witless expense did not save Carole and Nathan from jail time later on charges of illegally obtaining prescription drugs, as we all heard through the grapevine eventually. Clearly, the Mintles are shameless manipulators and I a clearly innocent bystander in all of these matters. Personally, I would prefer to have no connection or involvement with those loose cannons rolling around on deck, referring specifically to the Mintle case referred to above. Doesn't the Bible say something about anger not being such a great idea?