Thursday, March 20, 2014

Which Reminds Me

I think it was in tenth grade that I did an oral book report on "The Ugly American." The book talks about how sometimes Americans are not patient waiting for their baggage at the airport and that sort of thing. My comments included something that I had personally observed on television there, living in El Salvador, the U.S. ambassador acting like a goofball. So in my comments I mentioned the lack of dignity. Not that I would know anything about diplomacy. I was just a U.S. citizen observing my representative's diplomatic display and observing something a bit unusual, the taking of snapshots of the TV cameraman when you are supposed to march forward and enter as your name and country was just announced so obviously that was you. Some people were very angry with me for that but I cannot imagine why. A U.S. ambassador is a public person so obviously if some U.S. citizen happens to observe this on TV and comment in their high school book report, fair game. I see no reason why this arrogant hag Heather should be emitting all of these personal threats against me and using her billion dollar inheritance to ruin my life, as if I were her slave property and should somehow be awed by her shrill shrieking. What kind of U.S. representative would wreak such cruel revenge on persons who may comment on their appearances? None, obviously. Clearly Heather is not representing the U.S. and thus her political future is doomed if she is only able to think of her own selfish ambitions, but I was never was expecting anything anyway from that shrill Italian hag. These haughty arrogant rich people are too dangerous for social interaction with me which is why we leave them to their snooty rich people's clubs where they can be restricted to mingling with their own kind.