Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Which Reminds Me

It makes my life very awkward and miserable to have the horrid snarky stupid Walker family blindsiding me with their bizarre attempt to attach me to their miserable existence in Peru. The Walkers are pathetically horrid people to whom I am not even slightly connected. The Walkers wish to perpetuate through me a clandestine war against Luisa Jeter Walker, who was their stepmother, a single missionary woman in Peru who snagged their widowed missionary father. But I do not wish to participate in their stupid existence. I don't even know these people, only met her once or twice, so really I wish they would all just go away and leave me to find my own life. I never realized until quite recently what a bunch of snarky losers the South America people actually were. I had not really been around them so really would not be able to comment. Guess what? I actually don't care about the whiners of Ecuador and Peru. I would not think of meddling behind the scenes in their lives and I would appreciate the same consideration.