Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Which Reminds Me

I believe that I declined the offer of a date with that weaselly little creep from Louisiana, Randy Gay, a janitor at McDonald's and a student of Max's Bible class, who speaks with a Cajun lisp, when he had the nerve to call me at my house, because I had been the first to greet him upon his first visit to the single adult meeting at church. And later he was seen dating a tiny girl who probably was more his type anyway which is just as well because I just wasn't interested but I had been just trying to be friendly as I felt instructed by social duty. And yet Pammie-Puke had the nerve to criticize me for turning down his request for a date and went on about how you never know about how a guy might be a nice guy after all if you accept the date, as she was not all that interested when I had introduced her to Craig but they were married soon after. But I had already refused him so any further discussion of Randy Gay and Louisiana is a moot point. Louisiana is a place of no interest to me. I will never live there and I don't care about whatever happened to Randy Gay, a person of no interest to me.